7.10.17

I'm Still a Blogger


I lost my domain. You know, the special URL name you pay money for so your blog seems more legit. Apparently some asian anime lover really needed the domain www.kristenruiz.com - so there's that. But in all actuality, what really happened is I let it expire because I was lazy and then someone scooped it up hoping that I would pay them heaps of money to give it back to me. NOT TODAY, SATAN! 

I remember when blogging was literally LIFE. I jumped on the bandwagon when everyone else was doing it. Those were the good old days of blogging. But then it all just became a crappy contest of marketing yourself and the world of blogging ended in a forgettable oblivion, similar to Occupy Wall Street. The 1% of blogs that began shamelessly selling themselves still survive, while the 99% hung out in tents for a bit and then just gave up and went back to real life. 


I recently had another kid. Yup, that's three now. Pretty weird to think that I now have as many children as my parents. Anyways, after being pregnant and recovering it ended up being almost an entire year since I had gone for a run. Was I even a runner anymore? I couldn't help but wonder as I set out on that first run, but after a couple slow kms my heart was so happy I couldn't believe I even questioned whether or not I was. I may not be as fast as I once was, but yes, I am STILL a runner. Which made me wonder, am I still a blogger? Although I've really only typed out a crappy couple of paragraphs, it's making me happy, so I think the answer is yes. I'm still a blogger. And I'd really like to start doing this more regularly again. 
1 comment on "I'm Still a Blogger"
  1. I hope you DO continue to blog. You basically said it all. And I literally only have two friends that blog anymore. And you are one of them! Ha! Do it for me.

    ReplyDelete