17.10.14

Not Fair

From what I can recall, I've never really been the kind of person who wishes to be done with a certain stage in my life, for example, "I can't wait until I can move out," or "I can't wait until I'm married."  If anything, I tend to wish for the exact opposite, for example, "I don't want to graduate high school!" and "I love sitting in my own sweat, I never want summer to end!!!!!!"  So when my life continues to progress at the same speed as a person who wishes away their present for the future I get frustrated.  It's not fair.  I like where I'm at, I don't want things to change, therefore, my life shouldn't have to move along as quickly as the people who think "I can't wait until this is over."  I never want summer to end, I never wanted to graduate high school, I was perfectly fine with being single.  So why can't I be rewarded with a little extra time?  Please?  Because I especially love this stage right now and it scares me to death to think that Sheriff won't be a little baby forever.




6 comments on "Not Fair"
  1. She is too much! Things with Sherriff are amazing now, and it only gets better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most people wish their babies first year away wanting them to be bigger and do this or that - you're enjoying it and that's so great! Especially for a first baby. She's darling and your entire family just radiates. Love your posts. Are we friends yet? Ha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course we're friends! Heck, I've considered you the coolest person ever since you coached my soccer team in grade 4. It takes a very awesome person to make a kid still enjoy playing soccer after they lose every single game the entire season ;) hahahahaha, You and Becky must have wanted to die with how terrible we were.

      Delete
  3. Loving the pictures. Miss seeing you three!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Oh thanks :) It's actually pretty unmanageable. There's so much.

      Delete