26.9.10

A Hiking Misadventure

I love SoAb.  Southern Alberta.  Home.


Therefore, any excuse will do to plan a trip back home for the weekend.


The excuse this past weekend was the forecast.  The weather was too nice to not go hiking in Waterton.


So I came home and did.


Here's something that happened.















4 comments on "A Hiking Misadventure"
  1. are you serious? Are those pictures for real?
    connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I'll be honest. I definitely did each pose separately, but wouldn't that be spectacular if it was for reals??!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gibb-gibb! YOUR BLOG WAS A GREAT FIND! this is your cousin speaking, melissa jane weidner elder. i'm thrilled to have found it. your a fantastic writer! that first post made me punch my chest and begin my life as well...

    i can't wait to read more....

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, love that you re-enacted that terrible little tumble!

    ReplyDelete