3.10.10

Jogtography

Ever seen the movie "Yes Man"?  I guess it's alright.  Nothing in comparison to Jim Carey's earlier films like Ace Ventura, but it's alright.

Anyways, the reason I bring this movie up is because it inspired my blog entry for this week.  Alison, the free spirited female love interest, played by Zooey Deschanel, is my hero.  She drives a scooter, sings for a crazy alternative rock band, and best of all, teaches a "Jogging Photography" class.

Jogging Photography?  That's just ridiculous right?  How can anyone capture anything worth looking at while their running?  Well, I figured I'd give it a try. Prepare yourselves.  Each of the following pictures was taken IN MOTION!!!



Haha, I'm such a creeper!!!  
This hill almost KILLED me!!

This is the kind of face you pull when you are running down the steepest hill in creation.  
Please enjoy some actual footage of my jog.  I warn you that this is most definitely NOT HD.  Haha, you'll probably get a head ache.  Like the song?  It's called Secrets by OneRepublic, it's something I would have been listening to during my jog.  I can't stop listening to their new CD, it's amazing!!
Here was my turn around point, the great and powerful Bear's Paw Dam.






And that is where the jog ends.  I would have to say it was a success.  I LOVE RUNNING!!!
6 comments on "Jogtography"
  1. the world is a better place because you started a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pics are so great! were all of them actually whilst you were running?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture of the dam was taken standing still, but all the other ones were movin'!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree with leslie 100%. brilliant post, and i have to say, although jim was nothing but jim in that movie, it still inspired me to a point as well. i will say yes to everything now.

    great post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. first of all, i love the blog background (its the same as mine!)
    second, didnt know you had a blog. i will stock you now.
    third- love the idea of jogging photography! i would try it, but my pics of me running on my treadmill would be the same every day! well maybe the kids mess that surrounds me would change.
    fourth- please give me your running play list. im in need of some new tunes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you went on a jogtography! That is such a great idea and makes me want to do it and your pictures are classic.

    ReplyDelete