15.3.12

6. Laugh Big

I thought I knew how to laugh big until I met Jon.

Jon knows how to laugh big.  The funny things little kids do makes him laugh the biggest.

The first time I heard Jon laugh big was when we were watching "America's Funniest Home Videos" about a year ago.  I don't even remember what happened in the clip but suddenly Jon was clutching his stomach and nearly keeling over in laughter.

The most recent thing that made Jon laugh big was this:


The most recent thing that made me laugh big was this:


LAUGH BIG!  It will make you more happy.
2 comments on "6. Laugh Big"
  1. I don't get the first one, but I immensely appreciate the second picture haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Chris Farley one! Haha! Looks just like him! Yes, laughing big is a good thing. That's one of the reasons I married Joe. He makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete