3.5.12

Just a Wee Bit of Housekeeping

1.  I'm getting hitched on Friday.

2.  I'm flying to Ecuador on Monday.  I'll be gone for two months exploring the Galapagos Islands, Guayaquil, Loha, and a bunch of other places.  While I'm away I will be avoiding all technology expect cameras and telephones.  I'm actually super excited for a technology detox.

3.  Since I'll be avoiding computers, I will not be blogging.  Which is not really a big deal, since I seem to have fallen off the blog wagon a month or so ago when wedding planning took me hostage.  So, no need to be checking this old blog for awhile.

4.  Although I will not be computering, I still intend to be composing.  My blog has taken a new shape for the next two months.  It looks like this:


I will be writing.  And when I get back, I will be posting.  Be excited.  Because I am.

5.  I look forward to starting up this good old "Near-Life Experience" blog once I return.  I hope you do too.

6.  Adios Amigos.
2 comments on "Just a Wee Bit of Housekeeping"
  1. Dang girl, you get to be like Darwin! Have fun and know that I'll be soooooo jelly but also looking forward to your blog posts when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful! Congrats! I heard the Wedding was beautiful and very you! Happy for you! Enjoy these next two months!

    ReplyDelete