30.11.12

A Strange Request

Dear Friends,

I know this is a really lame thing to blog, but I can't help it.  I have to.

As a fourth year student in my degree, I have to complete a Thesis Assignment relating to Sport & Recreation.  For this assignment I need to gather some primary research.

So long story short, please take this short 10 question survey.  You will be doing me a world of good.  I'll even share the results if anyone is interested in seeing them.

Please go here to take the survey!!  I don't care if we've never met and all that jazz, you'll be helping me out TONS!!!!

Again, I repeat, GO HERE TO TAKE THE SURVEY!!  It will seriously only take you 3 minutes.

And to make this more like a legit blog post, I leave you with this picture.  Since all good posts must have a picture.


Ain't he adorable?!  Okay, I should probably put myself through a similar photo punishment if Jon is going to let me live with this....


Okay there.  That should be encouragement enough to take a stinky little survey.

Thank you.
2 comments on "A Strange Request"
  1. done and done. thanks for the beautiful pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took your survey :) It would be interesting to know the results too if you wouldn't mind posting them on your blog. They were thought-provoking questions. Very interesting.

    ReplyDelete