6.1.15

Clothes I Like.

Shortly after having Sheriff, I realized that my fashion sense could be described as "Family Softball Tournament."  Yes, I mean exactly as what it sounds.  I dressed like I was about to play in a family softball tournament.  But like everyday.  Is it a crime to feel ultra comfortable in baggy cut-off shorts and three quarter length baseball t's?  It wasn't until I was walking through a mall with Jon that I had this realization.  He stopped in front of a store's display and just stared at this outfit in awe and told me I'd look good in it.  So I tried it on to humour him.  Needless to say, he liked it a lot more than my daily family softball tournament get-up.

Anyways, long story short, I've been making a conscious effort to dress a little more presentable.  It's really hard and somedays I really hate it.  But a few websites I've found make it a little more fun, because I want to buy all the clothes they sell and wear them.  You should check out these little online boutiques!  (Disclaimer:  I am NOT a fashion blogger and this is almost going against everything I believe about myself, but I can't resist sharing this.  Don't judge me.)





I really dig Piper & Scoot.  The prices are reasonable and the clothes are super nice.  For a small online boutique they have quite a bit to choose from.  And they just posted a ton of new stuff today!  I'll admit I haven't bought anything.  I'm waiting for an extra impulsive moment to pounce.









Most of Clad & Cloth's products are on sale right now and they have an extra 30% off going on with the code "WHYNOT."  I am physically in pain because I want to order a ton of stuff, but I'm trying to be so good after all that Christmas shopping.  Good news - although they only ship to the States using the online order form, I did a little complaining on instagram and they said if you email them at cladandcloth@gmail.com they'll work something out to ship to Canada.  Alas, it will probably cost an arm and a leg, but with the sale they have on it could work out as being affordable. 





Obviously, when you're as passionately in love with T-shirts as I am, you can't just give them up.  I love these Flybird Apparel T's, especially the different material used for the sleeves.  They're a little pricey just for a t-shirt and another con is that you can only pay with PayPal, but that doesn't stop me from loving them.

BOHEMIAN FRINGE



I love the simplicity of the necklaces made in this Etsy shop.  You pick the length and type of chain, you can choose what to have stamped into the pendant.  And another perk is that the shop owner is Canadian!  My birthday is coming up… Jon…
2 comments on "Clothes I Like."
  1. Hmmm... this is how I should ask for presents. Just blog about all the stuff I love and want and hope that Joe will notice... My birthday too is coming up....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tough part is getting the husband to look at the blog.. Let me know if you figure out how to do that!

      Delete