7.11.10

Do Yourself A Favor

I've decided it's time for me to share a very valuable lesson, something everyone needs to know if they want to survive or go anywhere.  Prepare yourself, this could very well change your entire outlook on life.

Oscar Wilde once said:

"Life is too important to be taken seriously."

And he's 100% right.

So, stop worrying about what others might be thinking about you and stop judging and criticizing yourself in the mirror.  It's just a humongous waste of time and energy that makes you feel pretty crappy in the end.  

Learn to love yourself enough that you can comfortably burst into hysterical laughter at the silly things you do, because that is what I did when I looked at myself in the mirror this morning.


Sponge rollers were a BAAAAAD idea....

3 comments on "Do Yourself A Favor"