22.11.10

Peter Pan Syndrome

I have a raging case of Peter Pan Syndrome.  If you're confused as to what that means, maybe this quote will help you out:

"If growing up means it would be beneath my dignity to climb a tree, I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up!  Not me!" - Peter Pan

I love to play.  I play to prank.  I love to tell jokes.  I love to laugh.  I love to explore.  I love to have fun.  I love life.  And I'm not planning on changing this about myself anytime soon.  I plan to live a life like Thomas Edison, who said: "I never did a day's work in my life.  It was all fun."

So, I decided to put these feelings into a video MONTAGE!  I'm no iMovie expert, I'm just saying...  But feel free to watch and be a little jealous on how much fun I have.  The song used is a recent favorite:  "Good Life" by OneRepublic.



3 comments on "Peter Pan Syndrome"
  1. inspiring kristen!! the movie was fantastic!

    and i'm just livid i wasn't there for that dance with the cousins!! please call me next time you guys are getting down...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gibb-Gibb you've done it again! I love how you make me smile and just HAVE FUN ALL THE TIME.
    Thanks for being the best friend ever. Great memories. Great blog.

    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how i suffer from immaturity too!
    Best video ever!

    ReplyDelete