17.2.12

Real Estate

Dear Jon,

While driving home yesterday, I came across another place up for grabs that we might be interested in buying.  It's only about 10 kms away from the other place we love by Granum, but it's quite a bit smaller. I think it would be a great place for us to live after getting married, but once our family started growing, we might need to find a bigger place.  I took some pictures, let me show you.


It's really quite cute.


And it's got lots of nice windows.


The kitchen comes complete with a large oven and I loved all the counter space.


There's an outhouse not too far from the house.


And it has several holes, so going to the bathroom could be a family affair!


And the workshop just past the house and outhouse would be great for all your projects!


I think I look pretty good in this place.


And here's a self-portriat I took for you.


All in all, I'd say it's a pretty good deal and we should really consider it.

Let me know what you think.  If you want, we can both look at it sometime.  I miss you lots.  Drive safe!

Love, 

Kristen
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment