27.7.13

Writer's Block(head)








It's been a happy and laid back summer.  I grew up thinking that summer was a time of constant movement, a time where I always had to be doing something or going somewhere.  Although I have gone places and done things, this summer has been slow in comparison to others.  Regardless, I have liked it and my blog has definitely reflected it.

Sometimes I get so antsy when my mind isn't coming up with something new to write down and share. I get a high from blogging.  But when I have nothing to write it must mean I need to find my highs elsewhere.  And that I need to look closer for things inspiring to write about.

Perhaps this post is a lesson in itself for me.  Maybe it's okay for life to be mellow, consistent, and calm.

Anyways, I found this nifty little site I'd like to give a try.  Have you ever wanted to ask me an anonymous question?  Just a question about anything, maybe something you've been too scared to even comment or Facebook me.  Well, go here to ask and I'll answer.  You might even inspire me with something to write about.


4 comments on "Writer's Block(head)"
  1. I'm like you. I like to be going and doing something or have plans, etc, but I totally agree that some days just need to be mellow so we can just re-fuel ya know? Glad you're having a fun yet mellow Summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are FABULOUS. There was a long period of time (when I was in high school) where I kept a blog that I updated almost every day. At that age, I sort of needed the outlet. When I felt stuck, and like I had nothing to write about, I would often just look at the things that were around me, pick one, and start writing about it. Usually there was a story there - whether it was a photograph, or a jewelry box, or a scrap of paper with a note on it. It sometimes took me to the end of the post to figure out what the story was, but there was always something :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sigh* this looks so perfectly wonderful. A laid-back lifestyle is nice sometimes :) These pictures make me miss Canadian summers. Down here it's too hot so we stay inside. Lame. I want to go bridge/cliff jumping and play tennis too!

    ReplyDelete