16.12.10

I Know It Isn't Sunday, But...

I AM GOING TO DIE.  


It's true.  There was a bad omen in my french toast this morning.  I was just sitting there one minute enjoying some good french toast, and then I look down to cut off another piece and BOOM!  There the omen was.


You think I'm crazy?  Well, check it out for yourself!!



There it is, in the middle there.


If that doesn't look like an omen, I don't know what does.

It's a pity really, I was actually really enjoying this Christmas season.  Now it will be a miracle if I actually survive long enough to open all my presents.  Does anyone have any idea how much time I've got left?    
3 comments on "I Know It Isn't Sunday, But..."
  1. wow!!! that is crazy!!! I hope it doesn't mean we'll bomb at the Christmas party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah I am SOOO glad you have yet to die

    ReplyDelete