29.12.10

The Best Things In Life Are Free...

But when it comes to Christmas presents, I would much rather just spend a little money and get it over with.

This year my mom thought she would do us girls a favor by asking for a supposedly simple gift.  All she wanted was a video of us performing "All The Single Ladies" by Beyonce.  Easy enough right?

WRONG!

After watching the original five or six times, we thought we had it all figured out.  However, as soon as we started putting things together, we realized we were in WAY over our heads.  You sort of have to be able to dance in the first place to pull off "All The Single Ladies", something a six foot tall white girl, like myself, simply cannot do.

Yet, on Christmas Adam (what my sisters call the day before Christmas Eve) we realized we had to give my mom SOMETHING or else Christmas morning was going to be pretty pathetic.  We therefore took a mosaic approach, learning all the easy dance moves and then piecing them together into a glorious montage.

Please, treat yourself to this Christmas treasure.  And yes, all of us Gibb girls are, in fact, single...  Just saying...


4 comments on "The Best Things In Life Are Free..."
  1. hehe when Hannah said "doing the whale" that is still my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. promise i'm dying. i was belly laughing so hard when you were shaking your legs and twisting your head around towards the camera. awesome, i'm watching it again right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. after watching this...i'm sooo confused as to why you guys are all single! hahaha oh my goodness this has possibly made my life! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love, this post. You girls make me smile.

    ReplyDelete