31.7.11

Handlebar Confessional

As a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints you're taught to share the things you know.  We call it "bearing testimony".  Sometimes the urge to share what you know comes at strange times.  Like when you're riding your bike from Waterton to Raymond on a Saturday afternoon.  And it goes something like THIS.

Don't be afraid to share what you know, eh?

Have a Happy Sunday!


6 comments on "Handlebar Confessional"
  1. okay why are you the most amazing girl in the world. I've wanted to just bike from waterton to cardston but I think I'll die! I'm so impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You kill me! LOVE IT! And next time when I drive to Waterton to surprise you, I would appreciate it if you weren't on your dang bike riding 100km to Raymond!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha this brought so much joy to me this morning

    ReplyDelete