12.1.12

Showing Off...


I'm learning it's okay to show off sometimes.  For example, it's okay to blurt out that you're engaged and then flaunt your ring.  In fact, some people will get mad at you if you don't when they see you and then they find out later.  So now I know.

I can't help but want to show off these.  Jon and I had engagement pictures taken a week ago and we're just speechless with how much we love them.  Perhaps you would like to comment and say which one you liked best?

Anyways, these pictures literally say a thousand words.  We had them taken at an abandoned house out past Granum where Jon and I went exploring while we were first dating.  While looking through the spectacular two story home, I went out on a limb and said, "This place is perfect.  There is plenty of room for the kids, lots of work space for you in the shops, and I love the view.  Let's make an offer!"  It's been our home ever since.

Please enjoy my showing off...

Yes Dear.











Jon's Personal Favorite.






Home Sweet Home
11 comments on "Showing Off..."
  1. holy tamolee i LOVE that old house seriously sweetest location ever! i loveee love love the one of your heads together in front of the window! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8 up from the bottom! or was it 9. ok i lost count...but they are all cute. I love that you chose that location...you two are just 'dorable together! Here's hoping for an invitation of my very own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely the smiley black and white one, 2nd from the bottom. i think it reflects you guys best. that or the first one.
    loooove cousin nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so fun!! You guys look great. I love the ones with you both in front of the window (close up and farther off) and the one right after that with you both looking at the camera in front of the window. They capture anticipation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome! I love the 3rd from the bottom! What a beautiful couple. Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. incredible. the styling is like something from a magazine! the location is so unique and charming and you both look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 5, 6, and 7 from the bottom. gorgeous. congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 8 from the bottom!! His hair looks FANTASTIC and your smile looks so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you two are too cute! i LOVE the colours in the window pictures.

    ReplyDelete