21.9.11

Audience Duh.

I am a university student.  But that doesn't mean I'm smart at all.  In fact, I feel really dumb.

I've been back to school for almost two weeks.  One thing I've learned about already is how important your audience is when you're writing.  In fact, I'm in three classes that have done nothing but talk about how important your audience is.  And alas, I seem to have missed that on my blog.

I really want to apologize.  I've written a post that really bit me in the butt.  Serves me right.  I want to admit though that I have never, never written a post with the intentions of being malicious and hurtful.  In fact, most everything I write is simply for my sake, where I'm trying to make sense of something or get what I'm thinking out into words.  Please don't think I keep this blog to boast, put down, or ridicule.  Those were never my intentions and never will be.

And with that being said, I am again, really, really sorry for not thinking things through before hitting the "Publish" button.  I made a mistake and regret it.
2 comments on "Audience Duh."
  1. "Do what you feel in your heart to be right. You'll be criticized anyway" -Eleanor Roosevelt
    aka you're an outstanding person Kristen, keep doing what you're doing! I love your blog and read it religiously
    loooooove cousin nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here here! I love your blog and wouldn't want you to change how or what you write at all. Keep up the funny thoughts and inspiring insite, you are truly gifted. Love you! A dedicated audience member... Naomi:)

    ReplyDelete