4.5.13

Happy Anniversary!

It's official.  Jon and I have now been married for one whole year.  It's almost scary how quickly time flies.  Rather than bore you with something sappy and long-winded, how about I just share some pictures from our wedding day?  It turns out that I haven't got around to posting them until now.  Enjoy!







































8 comments on "Happy Anniversary!"
  1. ALL of your pictures are GORGEOUS! It helps that the subjects aren't all that bad lookin' either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I LOVE the simplicity of it all!!!!! Perfect! That's what a wedding should be :) Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful. I love your simple, country styled wedding :) Your dress was gorgeous and I love your hair as well. congratulations on your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary you guys! We love you and cant wait to hang out this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the photo of you and your wedding party in front of the little white chapel! And I LOVE your dress. Just thought you should know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys are just so precious! Love the pics, and Happy Anniversary! I hope this next year is filled with even more love and learning.
    PS I never realized how much you and Marge look the same! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best compliment ever! I hope I look as good as Marge when I grow up!!

      Delete
  7. Happy happy anniversary!!! Loved all the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete