17.8.12

Wrist Slap... Ouch

I would like to apologize for putting "mostly nude" pictures on my Honeymoon post.  They are now gone.

If you knew Jon and I personally you would understand it was nothing more than a goofy sense of humor.  In fact, we were both still wearing our swimming suits.  Taking these "pseudo-nude" pictures has become a bit of a tradition for Jon on vacation, so I figured I would join in on the fun.

I still believe and work hard at following my own Womanifesto.  I guess I didn't think taking silly pictures on my Honeymoon would be going totally against it.

My apologies.
2 comments on "Wrist Slap... Ouch"
  1. You don't need to apologize. clearly that commenter does not know you, and who cares what they think anyway. you are amazing, just be your hilarious self. and if you want to take "nude" pictures then by all means do it!! you guys look perfect for each other and it makes me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the pictures were hilarious :) Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete