26.8.12

Couldn't Have Said It Better Myself

Sometimes I find someone else's words that sum up what I would have written in a really long blog post.  So, to spare you the really long blog post I'll just share that other person's words.

From Vanity Fair by William Makepeace Thackery

"The world is a looking-glass, and gives back to every man the reflection of his own face.  Frown at it, and it will in turn look sourly upon you; laugh at it and with it, and it is a jolly kind companion; and so let all young persons take their choice."

This week look at the world with the same goofy face you pull in a mirror when no one is looking.  Or if you're not as weird as me just a nice smile will do.


4 comments on "Couldn't Have Said It Better Myself"
  1. I LOVE KRISTEN!!!! hahaha this is lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paha, I LOVE MADDIE!!!! This picture was originally for Hannah's eyes only via text. But then she leaked it on FaceBook and now I have no dignity so I post it on my blog.

      Delete
    2. Hahaha who has any dignity these days... dignity is SO overrated

      Delete
  2. Love it. I needed that today. I could have strangled my kids today when really I just need to learn how to laugh things off.

    ReplyDelete