14.2.13

A Collection of Authentic Poetry

The Haiku

I married a stud
His biceps are freaking huge
But sometimes he farts


An Acrostic

Jock in all the cool sports
Once in awhile he reads
Nearly a professional gamer
Nicest boy I've ever met
Yes, he's my husband


Cinquain

Jon
Caring, loving
Awesome at cards
Playful, makes me laugh
Husband


Limerick

I met a young man with a 'stache
It was awful and made me gasp
Then one day
He shaved it away
Now we're married and having a blast.


Couplet

My husband Jonathan really is the best
Good thing he's not my brother or that would be incest


Triplet

Jon really takes my breath away
There's not much more that I can say
Other than he is not gay


Quatrain

Since today is Valentine's
I want to know if you'll be mine
I love you Jon with all my heart
And from you, I'll never part


I love your guts Jonathan Ruiz.  Happy Valentine's Day!!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment