23.1.13

Getting Back in the Swing of Things

Like I said before, I think the very worst thing to do when things are going stinky is to sit around and think about it.  It's starting to surprise me how miserable I was last week!  Fortunately, I have made it a goal to keep busy this week and it has paid off.  I'm feeling fine.

With all of my new found spare time I've been able to do some of the things that I used to just sigh and say, "I wish I had more time, because then I could do this."  Today I edited some cool pictures from an adventure Jon and I went on with my Mom and Dad during Christmas Break.  Enjoy!





I also took the time to be a nerd and start another blog.  Now why in the world would I do that?  Let me explain.

After going through my struggle with Depression and then this miscarriage, I've realized that I've kind of let fitness, diet, and just general personal health slip very far to the wayside.  Long story short, I'm out of shape and I don't take as good of care of myself as I would like to.

However, another thing I have realized and accepted is that I simply don't have the energy and determination I used to have in regards to these things.  Honestly, I can't even imagine just getting up one morning and being the old, hardcore Kristen I used to be.  Fortunately though, I remember the tricks and habits I used to have up my sleeve back in those days.  Which is why I started this blog.  I plan to re-establish the good habits I used to have in my life.  And I plan to do so very slowly.  In fact, I plan to focus on only one habit for exactly three weeks.  Because it takes 21 days, or 3 weeks to form a habit right?

So, allow me to invite you to join in on The Habit Project.  I don't care who you are.  Whether you are young or not as young as you used to be; lazy or determined; married or single; pregnant or childless; or simply just want to incorporate some good things into your life, come check out The Habit Project.  I firmly believe that this is the easiest and most effective way to introduce good things into your life; by doing it slowly and steadily.

Don't worry.  Not all the habits will have to do with exercise.  And not all of the habits will have to do with your diet either.  Because honestly, not all good habits have to do with health and fitness.  And who says you have to even gain all these habits either?  You're completely allowed to visit The Habit Project simply for the ideas and insights I have to offer.

So, here ya go.  Another great blog for you to follow!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment